What browser do I need to view this site?
Download Internet Explorer
Why am I unable to view the animations on the site?
The site uses the Flash plug-in. If it is not already installed on your computer, we recommend you download this plug-in for optimal site viewing. Popup windows are also used to view additional images on certain sections of the site, so make sure to disable any popup blockers so that you're capable of browsing through our website.
What can I do to reduce scrolling?
You may want to adjust the appearance of your browser. By reducing the number of graphical menus or toolbars that appear in your browser, you effectively create more space for Web pages to be viewed. This reduces the amount of scrolling required when surfing the Web.
How do I set my monitor to best view the www.herffjonesgrad.com site?
We recommend configuring your monitor to 32-bit color (true color) at 1024 x 768 resolution or the minimum of 800 x 600 resolution for the best quality visit to our site. Settings vary depending on the system you are using.
- Go to the START menu, choose "Settings" and select "Control Panel".
- Double-click DISPLAY and select "Settings".
- Drag the slide bar in the SCREEN area until the numbers read 1024 x 768, or the minimum of 800 x 600.
- Under COLORS, select "High Color" (32 bit).
- Click "OK".
- Under the "Apple" menu, select "Control Panels" and then "Monitors".
- On the Monitor setting, under "Colors", select "Thousands" and 1024 x 768 or the minimum of 800 x 600. When provided the option, we recommend restarting your computer with the new color settings. For more detailed instructions, please consult the documentation that came with your monitor.
What if the content of the page does not completely load?
You may need to clear your cache. Your cache is a storage area on your computer. When you visit a Web site, the pages you view are stored in your cache. Thus, when you return to that page, your browser can quickly retrieve the file from your computer as opposed to having to find the same file again on the Internet. Say you visit www.herffjonesgrad.com on Monday and we make a change to the home page on Tuesday. You return on Wednesday. If you did not clear your cache, you may see Monday's version of the home page, as your browser will retrieve the home page from your cache. If your cache is cleared, you will see a version of the home page that was updated on Tuesday. Consult the "Help" section of your browser for instructions on how to clear the cache on your computer.